Bank Maskan Staff Code of Ethics
“The best individuals are those who are the most beneficial for people.”
“The Holy Prophet MUHAMMAD”
The best teacher and guide for human is his conscious self that always accompanies and protects him; however, there is no doubt that sometimes all of us need to be guided and to become aware by other people to achieve perfection and success.
On this basis, Bank Maskan staff have set the following Code of Ethics as their paradigm and guide to respect the clients.
- We, the staff of Bank Maskan, do believe that client is the major element in bank’s workflow. Therefore, we deem it necessary to meet the client’s satisfaction and his reasonable requests.
- We, the staff of Bank Maskan, do believe that it is our duty to observe politeness and respect together with a friendly and intimate behavior with clients.
- We, the staff of Bank Maskan, do believe that good listening to the client is the most principle in establishing a correct communication. Therefore, we deem it necessary to make our utmost effort to meet this principle.
- We, the staff of Bank Maskan, do believe that punctuality, commitment and accuracy in providing desirable banking services to the clients and observance of their rights are among our most import duties.
- We, the staff of Bank Maskan, do believe that trusteeship, honesty, humility and responsibility serve as a strong support for the client’s trust in the bank. Therefore, we deem it necessary to have such traits.
- We, the staff of Bank Maskan, do believe that new solutions for banking services and rectification of work affairs are achieved through recommendations and guidelines of the clients. On this basis, we deem criticizability as a token for development of a bank.
- We, the staff of Bank Maskan, do believe that providing facilities and peace of mind for the clients, quick and due performance of services and prevention from waste of time for the clients are among our major duties.
- We, the staff of Bank Maskan, do believe that we should try to fulfill the objectives of an accountable bank by trusting in the Almighty God and while respecting the clients and making our utmost effort to meet their satisfaction.
- We, the staff of Bank Maskan, do believe that the comments and satisfaction level of our dear clients serve as the basis for assessment of our performance.
- And finally, we, the staff of Bank Maskan, do believe that our efforts are in parallel with meeting the clients’ satisfaction and performing the duty of accountability before them.